Saturday, March 29, 2014

Content I've Created - Picturing the Joynt: VolumeOne Magazine

I wrote this article about the Joynt, my favorite bar in Eau Claire.

For almost two decades this was a world renowned jazz venue where more than 30 grammy winning jazz, blues and folk legends played.  This article is on their legacy and how the staff is preserving it.

To compliment the article I also created a spotify playlist of several musicians who played at the Joynt. I tried to keep all the music era appropriate to when the artist performed at there so readers could also listen to some fantastic music which potentially could have been performed there.

You can read Picturing the Joynt on the VolumeOne website.

In 2014 it was my honor to have my fellow contributors choose me for the 2013 "VolumeOne Contriby: Best Written Content" for this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment